Welcome Sarah Burtis!
1. What services will you offer at Sol Oasis?
• I will be offering hair, nail, and waxing services as well as bridal,formal, and special occasion makeup and styling
2. How long have you been in this profession?
• I have been in the beauty industry for 13yrs
3. What is your favorite thing about your job?
• My favorite thing would have to be the “reveal.” I love getting to see people’s reactions! I love meeting new people and making new friends.
4. How do people make an appointment with you?
•Guests can schedule appointments with me via my cell, Facebook or Instagram.
5. Are you on FB/Instagram?
• Facebook- Styled by Sarah/ Sarah Burtis
6. What do you do for fun?
• I enjoy getting in the gym and staying active. I also enjoy getting outside, cooking/baking, and spending time with my family.
Welcome Carly Carlton!
* I recently graduated with a B.S. in Sports Management and am currently pursuing my Master’s in Health and Exercise Science as well as my CPT from ACE.
* I am Y-USA certified in group exercise.
* I love using my passion for fitness to help others conquer their obstacles and reach goals.
* I enjoy spending my free time being active, listening to music and spending time with my friends, family and yellow lab, Bowie.
*Fitness is where my heart lies and I am super excited to bring new classes to Sol Oasis!